First time on my blog "Accident Driving?" Want to see Accident Driving video episodes? Need fresh video about Accident Driving every week?

Subscribe to blog updates by Email or RSS

Each week or even more often you will get a new video about Accident Driving. I promise you, my dear reader! Or you will unsubscribe :-)



Monday, October 26, 2009

Accident driving while frost under feet

Real shame for US that roads can be like this one.



All I now is that in this day a lot of service centers have too much work. To be serious this mass accident driving makes me feel sad. Tell me why these people THOUGHT that their cars are smarter than an ice.

Let's see what happened out there.


Like this post? Why not to Subscribe to Accident Driving news by Email for FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment